- There is no effective treatment
- Use of sunscreen may slow the development of new lesions
- There have been reports of topical vitamin A acid cream being used as treatment, but results are usually disappointing
- Cosmetic cover-up products may help to make the lesions less visible
Which aesthetic products can be used to cover Idiopathic Guttate Hypomelanosis?
- Mineral Make-Up and Colour Match Consultations for:
- Sheer to Flawless coverage foundation (cream, liquid and powder)
- Eye shadows
- Eye liners
- Lip sticks
- Lip glosses
- Professional make-up tools (natural bristle brushes, lash curlers)
Do I need to get a doctor’s referral to set up an appointment with one of the aestheticians for a free colour match consultation?
- No, a referral is not necessary
- You can phone the aesthetic centre directly at (905) 549-7873 to book a free consultation with one of our knowledgeable technicians
- Please note that if you wish to see Dr. Vignjevic to discuss medical treatment options (prescriptions), a referral from your doctor is required
When can I start having treatments?
- For your convenience, the products above are available in my office